A. Some of Bonpet Global customers include:-
- CROATIA FIRE BRIGADE
- AUSTRIA FIRE BRIGADE
- SLOVENIA FIRE BRIGADE
- CANADA FIRE BRIGADE
- JAPAN FIRE BRIGADE
- MOSCOW METROPOLITAN
- PETROL ENERGETIKA SLOVENIA
- MOSCOW ENERGETIKA COMPANY
- RUSSIAN FIRE BRIGADE ACADEMY
- CZECH REPUBLIC FIRE BRIGADE
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE SLOVENIA
- NATIONAL SELF – DEFENCE FORCES ( JAPAN )
- HITACHI MATSUSHITA ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO
- CITI BANK ( GREECE )
- TELECOM SLOVENIA
- LAFARGE CEMENT
- KAMAZ MOTORS
- LOUKOIL RUSSIA
- GAZPROM RUSSIA
- HEWLETT PACKARD
- SANYO ELECTRIC
- ALPHA OIL ( LJUBLJANA)
A. ALL Bonpet devices devices and systems use the same Bonpet Liquid, which is based on a Unique Formula to guarantee maximum fire extinguishing performance.
In the case of Bonpet Portable extinguishers, Automatic Ceiling Extinguishers, Mini-Stable & Fixed-Systems pressurized Nitrogen is used to force Bonpet Liquid during fire fighting.
A. When a fire breaks out in a small enclosed area and temperatures rise, extinguishing liquid inside the ampoule simultaneously begins to heat and as a result of that the liquid starts to extend and gasses are building pressure inside the glass ampoule.
When the temperature of the liquid extinguisher is approximately 90°C +/- 5°C the glass breaks into pieces which allows the liquid to disperse onto the burning area where endothermic process begins to extinguish the fire and cool down the burning surface as well.
A . Ampoule
- Portable Fire Extinguishers ( 2 liters and 6 liters)
- Automatic Ceiling Extinguishers ( 6 liters and 12 liters)
- Bonpet Trailer
- Bonpet Mini-Stable System for Kitchens.
- Bonpet Fixed-Systems for Gas Stations.
A. After conducting a series of tests on an a standard fire with 6% of Bonpet liquid solution with water, our results have shown, that we have used 20- times smaller consumption of wet chemicals than extinguishing with water.
This also means, that the collateral damage caused by a fire extinguishing product is smaller when extinguishing with Bonpet liquid.
A. Unlike Foam and Powder Extinguishers Bonpet Liquid is Human & Environment friendly, in addition to that Does NOT cause damage to Electronics and Electric Switch Boards during activation; because its remaining components after fire are decomposed, therefore no cleaning is needed.
Therefore is advisable to be used in electric switch boards, Data centers, Servers, Computers, Generators and Electrical High-Voltage installations.
Most Importantly, unlike Powder and Foam extinguishers Bonpet Liquid Prevents fire from Re-Igniting due to it’s instantaneous Cooling Effect and eliminates fire smoke as well, which is not the case with Foam or Powder.
Finally, Bonpet Liquid is certified to be used against fires of classes (A,B,C,E) and cooking Oil fires class (F); which is not the case with Foam and Powder.
A. The main 5 reasons why Bonpet out-performs Gas extinguishing systems is:-
- Bonpet Ampoule are much more cost effective and don’t need maintenance as in the case of Gas extinguishing systems.
- Is that you do not have to fill up the whole room, just a thin layer of few millimeters above the surface of a fire is enough.
- While decomposing endothermic-ally during the fire, Bonpet liquid takes 10 times more energy from a burning surface, than gas would.
- Extinguishing a fire with gas can cause re-ignition if the gas runs off too quickly. However, that cannot happen while using Bonpet liquid.
- Bonpet extinguishing devices could be installed in areas were or CO2 and FM200 systems can not reach or or is economically not visible.
- Unlike other Extinguishing Agents like Powder, CO2, Foam and Water, Bonpet Liquid is Suitable for Fire Class A, B, C, E, F.
- Also it has main other important advantages :-
- ◊Long product life up to 10 years
- ◊Human and environment friendly
- ◊Prevents fire from re-igniting
- ◊Eliminates fire smoke in extinguishing areas
- ◊Highest quality materials and products
- ◊Mixing Bonpet liquid with water makes your existing system
- 20 times as effective
- ◊Easy Installation and No need for frequent maintenance.
- ◊Provides a cooling effect more than 10 times of a normal extinguisher
- A. Bonpet is a European trademark for a( water-based) extinguishing agent that has been authorized in more than 40 countries to provide the highest levels of protection for peoples’ health and property safety against fire, in accordance with latest European regulations and directives.